Saturday, I was so happy to be able to get together with my college girlfriends for a very belated b-day celebration. I was blessed to catch up with Joanna, Candice, and Sarah (Rachel we missed you!), eat some yummy Panera, and just relax. Here I am with a few of my gifts. The apron is from Sommer Designs (http://www.sommerdesigns.com/) one of my new finds via Tammi's sister. She makes too cute for words hostess aprons, purses, and other fabulous fun items. All in all it was a wonderful day and the perfect birthday for me. Friends, food, and lots of talking. :)

2 comments:

The Fesslers said...

I am sad that I missed your birthday breakfast...total dead beat dad move. I am glad you had a good time--and you look so adorable!

Leslie said...

That is a very cute apron! At first I was thinking, why does she have her top tucked into her skirt?? Then I read your comments and realized it was an apron. hehe Okay, so, did I sign your wedding frame? I don't remember seeing it at your reception!!