A bike ride and the OC Fair...

This weekend we filled our time off with a fun bike ride and a trip to the OC Fair. Saturday afternoon we headed out on our bikes to the Incredible Edible Park in Irvine, only to find out the park is not edible at all. Although we couldn't pick the veggies, I guess they are picked and given to poor people. Oh, well! So we rode back empty handed, but had a good time anyway. After our bike ride we got ready for the OC Fair. Joanna and James were nice enough to invite us and treat us with their free tickets. We enjoyed looking at all the fried food, people watching, and seeing some amazing performances. I somehow managed to spill our lemon slushie all over myself, no surprise there. :) We saw a man blowing glass, a Japanese drum group, and my personal favorite, the Peking Acrobats. They were amazing. I took a couple pictures, but they didn't come out. It was a fun night, but we were ready to come home and go to bed. I start school this week, so it was my last weekend free from work. I'm sure I will have stories to come about that.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

A couple years ago we went to Branson and saw the Acrobats of China, and they were sooo incredibly amazing! Did they do the thing where they twirl the plates on the poles? How about when they twist their backsides up over their heads and hold themselves up by their teeth? That's so cool you got to see them. I wish Koreans were that acrobatic. :) Only the ajummas. haha Love you!!